Thursday 21 August 2014

Hi-Tea Buffet at Seri Mutiara Restaurant @ Mutiara Johor Bahru

Visited: 2014 Aug, 2013

Hi-Tea Buffet Weekends 12pm to 3pm 
Adult Rm 48++  Child Rm 29++ 星期六和日

At this price, I like the food variety, quality, ambience and service. They serve local cuisine, with live stations for satay, fried kway teow, kebab and kuih kuih.

The coffee that comes with the Hi-Tea Buffet is fresh and to my liking. 

Encik Zainal has consistently provided excellent service for the visits that I have made. In fact, I have not seen another one and is his parallel in service standard so far, in Johor Bahru.

My 2013 post here

Mutton Rendang



Noodle Section


Salad Corner






Live Station



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts 
Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...